Sunday, August 28, 2011

New City, Old Heat

So these past two months have been insane.  I moved to Austin from Houston, got a new apartment, started a new job, among many other new things.  One thing that has been particularly exciting is being able to wear the things in my closet I've been longing to wear.  I'm also fortunate enough to have "no dress code" at work - granted, I'm not sure how my coworkers would take black lipstick, lacy stockings, and all that other jazz.  Probably not very well.

The heat has been the worst it has been - ever.  Over 73 consecutive over-100 degrees days.  Yeah...not much we can do with fashion.  In spirit of my first fashion shoot at Austin, I put on my favorite dress, my favorite bag and braved the heat.


The flowers are from a lovely boy.  I decided to take my favorite one out of the bouquet and use it as a prop. Ridiculously cheesy.


These gorgeous shoes are from Deanne.  They go so well with everything and I've been wearing them a whole lot.  Deanne, if you're reading this, thanks a bunch. :D


New bag from Zara.  I've been wanting a small crossbody for the longest time, and I immediately fell in love with this one.  It's too small to hold everything I usually carry, but I said screw it, I'm buying this sucker.

[dress | mint | $30] [belt | from mom] [bag | zara | $50] [shoes | bcbgirls | from deanne]

1 comment:

  1. PHEBEEEEEE i'm so happy to see that you've been doing well. please do work outfit posts. :D also shopping in korea is totally up your alley. can i get you anything while i'm here? TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT. most of it is more you than me i think. also, my shoes look so happy in their new home, you wear them so well!

    ReplyDelete