Tuesday, November 15, 2011

chilly days and cozy sweaters








[sweater | cotton on | $9] [maxi skirt (turned into dress) | speechless | $14] [clock necklace | ebay | $3] [bird necklace | gift from eva] [boots | steve madden | $70]

Probably my favorite combination since peanut butter & jelly. This season, I've been really drawn to oversized cropped sweaters that have a tendency to make me look a lot bigger than I am (usually very undesirable) - but gives me excuses to hide the extra weight I've gained since moving to Austin. This city is not doing my body very well. Too much good food, and well - very little motivation to exercise. I need to get on that - considering I spent almost $200 on quality exercise wear/shoes. These pictures were taken two weekends ago, when the last cold front hit. I really wanted to give my new Steve Maddens a wear.  My first pair of real suede boots.  Officially convinced to stray away from cheap shoes forever.  Also, this kate spade bag from the boyfriend is marvelous.  I can't count the number of compliments received since I've put it to use.  I'm going to be sad when it gets worn.  I doubt I can find a similar replacement.  But who knows?  Maybe something else will catch my fancy then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment