Wednesday, June 1, 2011

how to deal with heartbreak

I just came back from a week-long trip to New Jersey to visit my old high school friends.  It was a fun-packed week for sure - it was so wonderful being able to hug everyone again, to talk to everyone in person, and go places together - the things that webcam, online chatting, and texting just don't allow.  Now, I'm going through serious Jersey withdrawal - even my throat hurts.  Boo.  I miss everyone and everything so much already.

While there, I hit up my favorite store H&M a total of 5 times - 4 times in the first 50ish hours.  I packed lightly, so my outfits are all pretty simple.  Here are a few highlights.

In front of my old house here.  It's a lot smaller compared to my texas one, but there's nothing like the house you grew up in.
[dress | image | $12.00] [belt | wetseal | $3.00] [sandals | mossimo | $8.00]
In the heart of SoHo.  My best friend Jim took me around New York this day, and I had a blast in SoHo.
[shirt | charlotte russe | $4.00] [belt | forever 21 | came with shorts] [skirt | papaya | $7.00] [sandals | mossimo | $8.00] [bangle | ebay | $1.00] [bag | deux lux | $20.00]
In the middle of Central Park.  I went with my best friend Jen and her boyfriend Jeremy this day.  It was quite hot.
[top | h&m | $10.00] [dress | h&m | $13.00] [sandals | mossimo | $8.00] [bag | deux lux | $20.00]

I didn't end up finding the perfect white shirt that I wanted, but that's okay there's still time.  I did find an amazing Halston Heritage-ish tiered dress in a gold color and a sheer low-cut back at H&M then.  Will soon make an appearance on this blog (for you, Jen!).

Now back to soap opera watching, apartment hunting, and being a bum.

No comments:

Post a Comment