Tuesday, February 22, 2011

styling class: week 6, post 3

For the last part of our assignment this week, we are to choose three photos that we really like to represent indefinable styles: high fashion, street style, and eclectic.  I'll really try to limit myself to three this time, since I can't afford to use up much time on this assignment for the sake of my other grades and actually enjoying spring break.

High Fashion



So, I cheated a little bit - this isn't exactly high fashion on the street, but where better to spot high fashion than in magazine spreads?  I love this photo in Ceci magazine featuring Han Ji Hye.  The intricate details of the vest combined with the frilly but not frissy details of the dress really draws attention to the clothes themselves.  I love how it is casually balanced with a pair of ordinary sandals.  I need more of this casual/dressy mixing in my life.

Street Style


One of my favorite street style photos of all time, brought to you by Copenhagen Streetstyle.  I've never seen such wonderful subtle pattern and color mixing in my life.  And something about those plum boots.  I tend to dress in this silhouette quite a bit, but her mixing of accessories make me want to reconsider how I approach putting items together.

Eclectic


Susie Bubble, sometimes crazy, sometimes genius - but most definitely embodies eclectic style.  I like how every piece she has on seems to tell a story - and  I know that I personally worry too much over putting all statement pieces together.  Maybe it's the subdued colors or the way the patterns go together, but this is certainly what I consider eclectic style at its finest.

1 comment:

  1. In kurulus osman season 3 in hindi Turgut realizes that the only solution is to run away and runs away with Kosses. Nikola begins to follow them into the forest. Turgut asks Kosses to return to his castle and bring soldiers to save kurulus osman season 3 in hindi. After a long war, the Mongols capture Osman. Nikola captures Turgut, but Kosses and his soldiers rescue him. Geyhatu says Osman will die soon and takes him away. Bala and Malhun ask the Beys for support to kurulus osman season 3 in hindi.
    Geyhatu says the horses will run over the Turks. Osman says he is not afraid of death and waits for Geyhatu’s arrival. Alemshah realizes that Osman’s wives are trying to do something secretly and asks Gunduz to do something about it urgently. Gunduz agrees to banish Bala and Malhun from the tribe. Kosses attacks the Mongols with thenew soldiers he brought from the castle. Turgut uses this opportunity and saves Osman’s life kurulus osman season 3 in hindi.
    Go and Watch the Latest Episode kurulus osman season 3 in hindi.
    Only on our kurulus osman season 3 in hindi.

    ReplyDelete